Quantcast

Tank Update Pictures....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Oops...it's too little. Who says size doesn't matter. HA, HA!!! :)

I am going to have to figure out how to attach images again. Boy do I hate computers.

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Fengzhu- I have had my RBTA for about a year and a half now. She looks so different from day to day. I have been fortunate to have it split twice already. Here are a couple of shots....good luck with yours.

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Very nice Karen,
Glad to see the 180 running. How long has it been set up? Hey try and post some sump & equipment pics. What kind of live rock did ya get? Great work!
Scott:cool:

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Hey Scott thanks. I am so pleased with my tank, well all except the micro bubbles but I am working on them. Here is a couple of pictures of the sump/rock/plumbing.....

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Sump... I am not sure how much it holds but will find out. Left chamber return from overflow/baffle/skimmer return/baffle/refugium/baffle/return from right overflow/baffle/sump with live rock/baffle/return to tank. It is kind of hard to see from this picture.

Last edited:

szidls

Gaitor Wrestler
Nice! Very clean setup. Now I see what ya had going with the sump return. Let me know if I got it right. Return from sump to chiller to 2 sea-swirls? So what about lighting pics. enquiring reefers want to know.......lol.
Scott:)

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Scott right on with the sump plumbing.
Here are a couple of pictures of the lights....2 250W MH, 1 400W MH, plus 4 48" Super Actinics....
Thanks for the help again Gordo I could not have done it without you.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts