Quantcast

Thanks for a great party!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I just wanted to thank Chris and his wife for hosting the party last night, and for those who helped to set it up. :) It was a lot of fun!

I really liked seeing the slideshow of the dives in Belize :shock: , thanks for sharing. Now I'm just drooling at the thought of doing some of that myself.
It was nice meeting more of you all, can't wait to see you at the next meeting. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season...see you next year!

Once again thank you everyone!!!!

Eliyah

MtnDewMan

I too had a great time. Thanks to our hosts for the place to have this event and also sorry about the mess we left behind.

I was glad to meet some of the newer members as well. It is nice putting faces to names.

Happy Holidays and looking forward to a great year to come.

Katchupoy

I too, want to thanks Chris and his wife for giving us the opportunity to do the meeting at their house...

thanks also for Chuck for sharing his Calcium Reactor... very interesting piece of equipment.... am sure to put it on my wishlist for Santa.... :)

to everybody, nice to meet you all even though we dont have any name stickers this time... but nice to meet the new faces...

H20doctor

MMMM Tasty Children
I wanted to say thank you to PSAS for the potluck and for everyone who came. I really enjoyed everyone coming over and sharing our house with you. It was a really nice time and I was encouraged by everyone for my reef efforts at this hobbie. Please feel free at any time to visit again. I had a good time thank you

Alice

A very big "Thank You" to Chris and Laura for hosting all of us reef geeks! I really enjoyed meeting you :)

A fun time was had by all; lots of eat, drink and be merry. Happy Holidays, everyone!

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Sounds like it was a great party, Chris thanks you for putting up with us. I am sorry I couldnt make it, it was my sons birthday and couldnt break away.

Glad to here folks had a good time.

Mike

Grouperdog

Another thanks to Chris and Laura for hosting our holiday meeting. Chris your tank is coming along nicely and I was impressed by your diy equipment, canopy and stand.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.