Quantcast

Thanks Matt

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

me35

It was great having everyone come. I just want to say thank you to every one for making this such an enjoyable hobby. Without everyones help I sure half of us would not be in the hobby.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Matt,
I had a good time last night. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous home, your gorgeous family, your fantastic cake, food, the smiles. I absolutely love the way you did your sump. I was impressed with your artwork. You have the best looking spotted Mandarin I have ever seen. Everything looked healthy and good! I went to Spokane by myself last night and was made to feel at home in a new environment so easily. Red Eye Reef, Zeph, RC man, Kevinpo, Machelle (I owe you a frag), IamJosh, Matt and family, and etc. Thanks for the education!

Education being talking of ways of keeping your water cooler in the summer. One being by rescheduling your Photo periods shorter or at night, using Fans, Positioning of Fans, difference in acrylic tanks compared to glass tanks, diffence in different type of lighting temps, opening windows at night, and of course making sure you AC is operating properly to keep your room temp stable. One temperature indicator being your Xenia. Your Xenia melt when your temp gets too high! Brent talking to me about ways to plumb my tank. That was just a short of what I learned.

Did you think I was listening?

Hey, I love those Spokane Meetings!

Thanks for making a Fun Saturday nite!
Ed

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I hope all of you come down here. The door is open Matt anytime you are close give me a call on my cell or home phone.
I forgot to mention I got a lesson on my own Skimmer last night. I tore it apart today. The corals(five)I recieved from Last night are all extended and doing great. I am afraid to try to email Machelle. I wanted to send her a pix of corals I have to fulfill a trade I made with her. I am not sure of her email addy. I got her phone number I may call her to send pix. I can not wait to see you guys again also. I thank you again for the lesson.
The talk is a Meeting in Finly, Wa next month. I will try to get it going before or after July 9-23rd. I do not want to miss it!

Matt, I could have talked to you all night!
I had a really good time!

Again the door is always open for Those Cool Spokane People! Any one that is in Tri-Cities feel free to give me a call if you need anything or just to talk!

Ed Hahn
treasurer of Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club
esmzhahn@verizon.net
home #509-374-0815
Cell# 509-948-0815

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts