Quantcast

Thought this was kinda neat

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

NaH2O

Very Cool shot!! You have a 300 gallon, right? They seem to be getting along fine. What order were they introduced?

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Thanx Nikki, yeah I have a 300:D
I had to put the red sea purple in there first after I broke down another tank. I added the blonde naso and the achilles about 2 weeks after. I was scared to death that the purple would rip someone a new ............, but that never did happen. I added the last 2 right before the lites went out, so that probably helped out a little.

Crows Ridge

Hi Charlie,

We have about the same setup. Ours is 350g and is a Tang Zoo!

The Purple is always the one to show himself to be the biggest, but doesnt usually abuse the others. They all seem to show the newest who is boss, and generally is over within a few hours.

They dont appear to know the Blue Hippo is a Tang:rolleyes: They never even acknowledge ( my spelling sucks today!) she is there.

We have in order of introduction.

yellow
purple (biggest)
sailfin
blue
achilles
kole
and I got an orange shoulder from saltwaterfish.com on Tuesday. Doing pretty well. Was picking at the glass within 10 minutes out of the drip.

Good luck!

Chris

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Wow, that's alot more tangs than I'm ever gonna have. As far as the purple tryin to show he was boss, yeah that did happen to some extent, the next day, but all in all, I was really surprised. I don't think that he has ever figured out the the naso is a fish more or less a tang:cool:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.