Quantcast

Thruout the year progression pics

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Just for giggles, and since it's darn near New Years, I think it would be fun for everybody to show pics of their tanks at the start of 2004, about June, and take it right up to December. Since I'm not doin' anything right now, I'll start. Come on and join in on the fun. :D :D :D

Last edited:

MtnDewMan

Here's mine, been through different progressions and changes throughout the year ....

Jan 2004 ...

Jun 2004 ...

And Dec 2004 (today) ...

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Still lookin good tho Chuck. Looks like you changed your flow to!!! :D

Hey people come on!!!!!! Get on the bus, let's take this year home the right way :D :D :D

MtnDewMan

Always fun to see progression shots ...

Yes I changed my flow. Hacked off my closed loop and am running a Turbelle Stream now :)

MtnDewMan

Yep, a sea swirl that takes water from the sump return. I hope eventually it will grow in much fuller than it is now, but that is a long ways away :)

wrightme43

Reedman, Chuck, Charlie, Looks great. Oldsaint you know its going to rock soon. LOL Here is mine from august as it finished cycling through today. It will take two posts as I dont know how to fit 4 per post. LOL Steve

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
I love this. Great lookin tank Steve. I think after you hit the upload on your first 2 pics, it will show the browse feature again. I'm not exactly sure 'bout that tho. :confused:

big t

tankless
Charlie, your tank is really looking good! You definately have some big colonies developing. Reed you tank is coming right along also, great job dude. Steve, your tank has come a long way too! Wow love that big angel :D Chuck, I have been fighting the same sort of battle that you have bud, it has been a hard year for me. It has been particularly tough since I have had to be deployed a couple times.

Anyway here are some shots of my 55 from last december, it was on the downhill slide at that point with a highly loaded DSB that was puking phosphates back into the water colum. I then upgraded to my current 90g system with a BB and a much improved circulation and skimming. Here are some pics!
This is the 55g in Dec

here it is again in its worst state in march right before the upgrade

here is the 90 right after the upgrade

Here are current pics from the 17th

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Congrats big t things are lookin up for you also. Thanx for the compliments :D We just need more people to show their stuff. I know there are more reef tanks out there.

reedman

Looks like the tank is coming back to shape nicely Tom. If it weren't for the darn red bugs I'd offer you some frags.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts