Quantcast

Took these last nite w/ flash

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

The Apprentice

"tableus I don't knowus"

Yea Sherri has been putting alot of that in my tank as well :D
But it shure looks nice thanks for posting the shots Charlie...Jeff

charlie said:
That is a table frag I got From Kevin in June. Scientific name is "tableus I don't knowus" :D

The Claw

Nice Cap, one of my favorite color variations. Thanks for sharing the photo. I had a nice frag from Soutas that was growing nicely, but nuked my tank with a high temp. Fans got shut off by accident. It bleached. I'm trying to see if it will recover. I wish it looked like that now.

Angelscrx

Import Fish
The Claw said:
Nice Cap, one of my favorite color variations. Thanks for sharing the photo. I had a nice frag from Soutas that was growing nicely, but nuked my tank with a high temp. Fans got shut off by accident. It bleached. I'm trying to see if it will recover. I wish it looked like that now.
I hope it works out and comes back to life for you.

The Claw

Thanks, I lost a couple of prime specimens. I've managed to save a couple that bleached, and they are turning back to normal. This one just seems to be lingering.

TonyMc

I am Mr. Magoo
Charlie? Did you get those from Kevin? I picked a couple up last weekend(orange cap and pink digi). I wish I could get a pic of them they are very beautiful. He has an excellent collection.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts