Quantcast

Top Down shots

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Awesome shots Marc ... as you are well aware, I am a big fan of the top down shots such as yours. WELL DONE !!! Your tank and critters are looking fabulous !!!

Marc

DFWMAS President
Thanks guys. All my fish are very fat. I like them that way, as I believe they remain healthier that way.

Here is my baby Maxima, that is still not even 1.75" wide yet.

Llarian

Wow. That top-down box is a damn good idea. wouldn't work at all in my nano, but I'm definitely making one of those once I get my larger reef setup.

Great pictures.

(Random thought, I bet you could retain manual focus with some sort of extension that slips over the lens and uses a screw with a rubber tip to grip two sides of the zoom and focus rings.)

-Dylan

NaH2O

Great shots, Marc! Love the zoos! Now, if I could figure out how to take pics through my viewbox without causing severe harm to myself, my lights, or my tank..... :rolleyes: :D .

Marc

DFWMAS President
Here are two frags that have been growing for about 4 months. One is a humilis, the other a millepora (on the right). The puddling effect of the corals is normal, but soon it will touch and then the warfare begins.

Alveopora from above.

Yes, this would be impossible in a Nano tank, but I did get some nice shots in my 29g of my clam. This beauty didn't survive the transfer to my 280g reef. :(

Nautilus

Marc you are going to have to get a bigger tank now with all that stuff. Build some boxes to go around your living room and back to the tank. :)

MtnDewMan

Marc

That looks like the clam I used to have. I unfortunately lost it in my battle of choosing the right lighting system. I think I starved it :( :(

NICE Pictures

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.