Quantcast

unfortunate happenings. somebody stole my new 55gal setup :/

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

ngng

I got the call today, I'm on vacation across the country but it seems as my 55gal set up has been stolen. My friend had it in his garage because I didn't have room at my house for it quite yet :(.

I'm looking into it more, but..who steals FISH TANKS!!!! what a ****** christmas this could be.

It was a 55 plexiglass tank with a black stand...if you see anybody selling it (or similar) locally please let me know...

at least I have my 29 :(

MtnDewMan

Who would think someone would take a tank like that. I have heard stories about someone coming into someone's house and taking fish equipment, livestock, etc ... TWICE ... I think that was just a hoax though ...

Sorry to hear about this ... terrible!

big t

tankless
Wow! I am really sorry to hear of you loss there. That is terrible. If I ever catch anyone stealing anything from me, they will be very sorry! I hope you catch the bastard

Tom

ngng

MtnDewMan said:
Who would think someone would take a tank like that. I have heard stories about someone coming into someone's house and taking fish equipment, livestock, etc ... TWICE ... I think that was just a hoax though ...

Sorry to hear about this ... terrible!
no kidding. i mean, ITS PRETTY DAMN BIG!! i was speechless. :/

i hope whoever stole it is forever ridden with a horrible horrible dsb that never does them good :)

looks like i'll be sticking with my small tank for a while

Mushroom Boy

Man, that totally stinks. Sorry to hear about that. I hope it's just someone playing an early April fool's joke on you. What a Grinchy thing to do.

j.stagner

Seeker of knowledge
Stolen fish

I got a story about stolen fish....

I used to work at Petco, and at the time I was in charge of the saltwater orders and sales.

One day, I went on a cigarette break... There was nobody in the fish room when I left. When I returned, there was a $200 angel missing. I asked every sales associate who had sold it, and had to check the sales records. It was not sold. Somebody came into my fish room and stole a very large marine angel in the middle of the freakin' day :!: :!: :!:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts