Quantcast

update: NO MORE CUKES!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

wrassehole

wannabe reefmaster
okay so it wasnt as bad as it could have been. All i lost was my beloved Scopus Tang, my prized Galaxy Coral and of course poor, poor ol' Duke the Cuke. he was such a good housekeeper i hoped id come home to my dishes done. heres a pic of what type he was. this is not him , its a pic i got from vivid aquariums website. (thanks Dave) ill cheer myself up with a trip to he lfs foir a few goodies. changed only 35% of the water so far, plan on the same for tomorrow. running tons of carbon. skimmin like crazy. too much? thanks to all who resonded

rod :cool:

BlennyBabe

Rachel
When you go the the LFS, make sure you are just window shopping. The die off from things you havent even noticed could still affect your tank for a while. You may even get a small cycle. Remove whatever is dead, do some more water changes, keep up the carbon and just wait a while before adding anything else. Good luck!

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
That's great news, but Blenny is right. I'd be watching for a small cycle, and definitly keep up with the water changes. " Duke the cuke" . You gotta love it!!!!!!!!!! :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts