Quantcast

Update on Grant's 10gal 2 months!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Grant

www.fortfido.com
Here she is... Things have been re-aranged, have gotten some zoo frags, a candy cane frag, mushroom frag, xenia, leather frag and I also picked up a yellow clown goby who is hiding in these pics! Cheers,

-Grant

P.S. You can see the yellow from the goby hiding in the Macro to the far left lol!

Elmo18

Clownfish
Looking great Grant! I like caulerpa in my tank also, it adds a nice natural look.

Lovin the tank, good job.

- Elmo :)

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Grant: What sort of lighting do you have on that little bugger? Cause I think that front sand is just begging for a nice little open brain piece (not quite yet though). Looking good by they way.

-Erik

Last edited:

Grant

www.fortfido.com
Yah me too, love the razor caulerpa! I just make sure I keep my eye on it though cause it can go crazy! Elmo is right it is a coralife 96 watt power quad with a 50/50 bulb. I do want a brain too but it will be awhile, thanks for the compliments guys! Take care,

-Grant

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Grant said:
... it is a coralife 96 watt power quad with a 50/50 bulb. I do want a brain too but it will be awhile, thanks for the compliments guys! Take care,

-Grant
You warm my heart saying things like that. Cheers to you for waiting. Insta-tanks really disturb me, and I have to say I was a little worried with how young the tank was and didn't want to drive you into a poor choice.

GOOD KARMA TO YOU!

:D

-Erik

Grant

www.fortfido.com
Haha I feel ya... Thanks again,

-Grant

P.S. I move out in a month or so and can't wait to start my 55 gallon! Yah! Just thought I would mention that lol...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts