Quantcast

Updated Radium Pictures

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Here are some pictures updated with two 250W 20000k Radiums on the tank. Note that these pictures were taken with a white balance against a white piece of paper against the tank lit with radiums.

Time will tell how the coral does under these new lights :)

MtnDewMan

Here is a shot with no white balance. But this is too blue for what it truly looks like, it is brighter than this for sure. At least white balance can pull out the true color of the coral inside :)

MtnDewMan

Okay, so I tried some shots that get it closer to what you may be seeing if using a Radium. This is a difficult task for sure. Any noticeable difference?

This next one is a bit on the darker side, but getting there :)

Am going to give it more time than a few days Dang to answer your question :) :)

j.stagner

Seeker of knowledge
The corals look great to me but since you get to see them in person I am wondering what your personal opinion is? I know you want to wait to answer about coral response, but what about when you sit down and look at em?

big t

tankless
So Chuck, How are the growth rates since changin over? We are all on the edges of our seats!

Tom

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.