Quantcast

Updated Tank Pics 9/13/2003

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Mushroom Boy

MtnDewMan came over and snapped some shots for me prior to this past weekend's meeting. Thought I'd share some with you...

Here's a full tank shot:

Here's a view through the left hand side:

Here's a cool one of my Banggai cardinals:

Grouperdog

Looking good, some of those pieces look like they have doubled and tripled in size from the meeting we had back in December at your house.

Gordo

Is the leather on the left new? I don't remember it. Everything is looking great. Email me whne you get ready to move.

~Gordo~

Fragman

Your tank is looking great!

How long has is been since I last saw your tank. Your corals are shaping up nicely! Has the Metal Halide made the difference promoting fast growth?

Paul H.

SlowBoat

Very nice tank. Always nice to LPS mixed in. What is that large globe like coral on the right?

Mushroom Boy

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I'm really pleased with how the tank is turning out. I haven't moved it yet and am not really looking forward to the task, but will be doing so in the next few weeks.

Zack, yup, that's an acro that I glued to the back glass awhile back. It's touching the surface at this point. It's been a fun one to watch.

Gordo, no I 've had that leather for quite awhile now.

Paul, I believe the MH lighting has contributed greatly to the growth I've been seeing. I've got a T. squamosa in there that has easily quadrupled in mass in the last year.

Dave, I'm not sure which one you're referring to on the right. Is it on the sand or rock?

Kevin, nope, they're both still in there. The torch is on the sand on the left side of the tank. It's out of view in the full tank shot but growing nicely. The BTA's are on the right hand side behind the rock work, hence my pain in trying to extract one of them. They're too content and won't budge :). Here's a shot of one of the anemones...

G~

Super Gobie
great looking tank!!

how many corals do you have growing on the back glass? i think i see 2. how impossible are they to get off of the glass?

G~

Mushroom Boy

Hey G, I've got just the one on there for now. It was kind of an experiment to see if I'd like it. I do like it :). I haven't removed it from the back glass yet, so I have no idea how hard it would be to remove. I'll be moving my tank sometime soon and will probably be removing it when I do.

Paul.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.