Quantcast

Updates on Le Ghetto Reef: Image Intensive

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Thanks Saz : )

Now I just have to decide on the next fish to add.
Here's what I've narrowed it down to, if this list can be said to be anything resembling narrow : þ

Blackcap basslet maybe? An Assessor (flavissimus or Macneilli's)? Lubbocks wrasse? Filimented Flasher wrasse? Velvet Multicolor Wrasse? Midas Blenny? A few Red Stripe gobies? ACK! I just can't pick one...

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Erik

big t

tankless
Looks Awesome! I am impressed :D So let me know when you wanna do a milli frag swap. That one on the bottom right is nice. You have a good selection going already. :p :razz:

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Fijikid said:
What equipment does your tank consist of?
You can find all that info at this page
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/motm/august_2004/august_2004_macbeth417.htm
This tank has been a testiment to the idea that you don't need to spend a fortune to have a successful tank, you just need to plan according to what you have to work with. That and your local club is an invaluable resource.

aquariumdebacle said:
you haven't killed that stolen purple acro yet! it still looks purple too, you must be spoiling it!
It has turned more of a redish-pink with violet/purple tips in my system Dan, but it is still chuggin along.

big t said:
Looks Awesome! I am impressed So let me know when you wanna do a milli frag swap. That one on the bottom right is nice. You have a good selection going already.
Tom, the acro on the far right isn't a mille, but it does have some nice full polyps and great coloration. I also have a ice blue Mille and nice bright pink one, both ORA's. Remind me when PSAS meetings start up next season and I will be glad you bring you frags.

-Erik

reedman

That tank is really looking great. Corals look happy. Keep that thing looking that good and you won't be able to call it a getto reef anymore.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts