Quantcast

Uploading Pics!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Montanarocknreefer

New Sheriff In Town
Hi! Do you plan to have a Browse button to upload pics from our PC that are in Documents or My pictures! Sure makes it alot easier! If I miss this feature excuse me for my ignorance! Thanks! Johnny:)

MtnDewMan

Not sure if I understand your question, but currently for normal posts, the board does not support attaching pictures from your own PC. You can link to your pictures from websites no problem. There is a photo gallery that you can also put your pictures and I believe you can link to those pictures (I think).

dnjan

alveopora
If anyone knows how to link to just the picture in the photo gallery, please post the instructions. I was able to upload a picture to the photo gallery, but don't know what link to use to get just the picture (as an img insertion) in a regular forum post.

Thanks

MtnDewMan

Put your picture in the gallery

When in there, click on it to get the larger version.

There should be an address to it in the address bar.

Copy and paste that address in your posts using the IMG tag ...

[code:1]
[/code:1]

dnjan

alveopora
Does that attach just the picture? Or the added information that shows up in the picture gallery?

Thanks

MtnDewMan

Just the picture ... you will have to tell people what the picture is all about in your post. Works the same as if I was linking to my personal website.

dnjan

alveopora
Thanks! I was going to post the link using the IMG button, but I was worried that the rest of the photo gallery page would come along with it.

And thanks for making a photo gallery page in the first place!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.