• Xbox

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • PS2

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
I have friends w/ an xbox and xbox live, it looks pretty cool. I'm a PC gamer myself.

Voting wise, I think xbox is better than the PS2 but the PS2 has more support which equals more fun in my opinion. The greatest games have come out for the PS2.

MonthOLDpickle

Black Sun
Well if you look, the games on gamecube and PS2 are coming out for the xbox. Hence that xbox has no designated developer and such. Basically gamecube and PS2 make games for xbox also. My list on videogames goes Xbox, Gamecube, PS2. I never had good luck with the ps2.

Sealab2021

Puffer
few gamecube exclusives do I want on my ps2(doubledash, animal crossing, marioparty & monkeyball)

and very few xbox exclusives do I want on my ps2...mechassault for sure, but not sure what else.

plus xbox is missing 1 button on the controller and gamecube is missing 2, especially for games like tricky & EAs "Street" it's hurtful.

IMO first person shooters need a mouse for precision aiming and critical movemenets can't be done without a mouse(like crouching or jumping while firing and circle-strafing -moves like this separate newbies from the pros) so that's I could care less about Halo, and bs like metroid prime only look pretty with little need for control.

My order: PC, PS2, Gamecube(if only for the exclusives), then Xbox

& I know plenty of xboxers will cry for a PS2 after San Andreas comes out.

Last edited:

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
I am Xbox through and through at this point. Sold my PS2, 14 games, 2 controllers and memory card for 200 bucks to by my xbox and I have never looked back.

cookiemn

Chicago bound!!!
I have an Xbox as well as registered for Xbox online. Of course I work for the largest monopoly in the world, so I am a bit biased. :D

I think that all game consoles pale compared to PC games. This is because with PCs you can easily add equipment to give you a better gaming experience. The next closest thing is Xbox for graphics. I believe that Xbox is the only console that supports HDTV. There's mothing better than playign Halo on a 42" HDTV monitor. I don't think you can say that about PS2 or Nintendo!

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
IMO first person shooters need a mouse for precision aiming and critical movemenets can't be done without a mouse(like crouching or jumping while firing and circle-strafing -moves like this separate newbies from the pros) so that's I could care less about Halo, and bs like metroid prime only look pretty with little need for control.
That's pretty much why I'm a PC gamer. I really only play FPS, or the occassional racing game. I wish good racing titles came out of the PC though, GT3 or 4 would be really nice, I loved the first one on my PS. Need for Speed Underground is pretty decent for an arcade style racer, but is nothing compared to playing it on the PS2. PC gaming is way more expensive though, you really do get more bang with your buck by buying an Xbox, but it's way more fun to play a game at 1600x1200 resolution on a PC monitor. It just looks pretty.

Mushroom Boy

My kids have Gamecube (therefore, I have Gamecube :D). I've played all three and really like Gamecube the best. I'm not a big gamer by any stretch, but I find Gamecube's controllers to be the most comfortable. Plus, Double Dash rocks....

Elmo18

Clownfish
For me it's all about frags, as in "number of kills" per round. I'm more of a PC gamer, rather than the console gamer. Graphics so much better looking on the computer. Currently playing UT2003, 1942, etc etc and other shoot em ups.

Just finished Dungeon Siege Legends of Aranna in Single, great game.

I'm also into Tom Clancy's strategy/army games, such as Ghost Recon. All for the computer.

If anyone wants to, i'm up for some "fraggin" this weekend. Let me know.

- Ilham

DonW

R.I.P.
X-box?? Hell I was the pong champian in 19 uh..., well anyways a long time ago. Got pretty darn good at frogger to, cant remember if that was Atari or the Intelevision.

Don

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts