Quantcast

want to find guest speakers...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I watched the post and sat with my mouth open. I wanted to watch Mr Calfo. But I had other plans. My question is how did you locate your guest Speakers? How much does something this cost? The thought of having educated people with high success rates of propegating corals is a needed in our area. We do not have the amount of people you do in Seattle. We are all little students wanting to prospher.....Ed:(

Gordo

Ed,

We have a trained badger that we've nicknamed Mojo. He can hunt down almost any speaker and drag them back to the den for everyone to feast on. :) The cost varies, but usual includes airfair, meals, hotel (if they don't stay with someone) and a nominal speakers fee.

~Gordo~

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
WE need one of those....wondering in the state of confusion...I will be back. Can we rent Mojo? Is he like Tuscansoni Bill that ground hog fella? If we only had a badger like Mojo? I saw Auston Powers once? I am visualizing a badger and? ....no that will never work...but Maybe?

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
LOL oh yea so I am a badger now eh, lol whats next...no dont answer that. Ed I think we need to get a bus and dray all you eastren folks out here. that way we can foot the bill for ya.

Mike

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Mojo,
You give me a time and I may just drive up there. I have no problem driving to Spokane. I think its just the idea of knowing I am going to spend money on something I really enjoy? You must be really mean though,that is for someone to call you a badger? Did you forget to shave or something? Can you really smell when a coral is going to go south....Like the Tri-cities?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Mojo,
If you ever wanted to come down to Tri-cities let me know? I will see what I can do to make ya comfortable? We are a small club compared to yours. We just do not have the amount of people in one area like you do. But the interest grows as we bring gorgeous corals and clams south to the Tri-cities.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.