Quantcast

Welcome SoCal Reefers

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Boy as if we didnt have enough California reefers already!! LOL

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need anything else.

Mike

flugelnuss

Clownfish
I'm actually a transplant from LA. Moved to Washington 4 1/2 years ago. Good to see some people from back home hanging around this board.

Jeff

Badmort

Heya Folks, = )
Stopping by to say hello as a newbie socal person here
John

Oh and do I get banned here if I mention I have a side job selling corals from my frag tank?

Last edited:

NaH2O

If we seem bitter just remember that the corals at our shops are the leftovers that socal didn't want.
LOL, or if we're bitter because we are freezing and the snow/ice hasn't let up for days.

Badmort - Welcome to RF!!! We aren't a ban happy bunch here, but I will point you to the Commercial Post FAQ. Please send mojoreef/Mike or MtnDewMan/Chuck a PM to clarify anything.

cmagallon

thetedinator said:
Con,

Awesome stuff. I like the sump and the canopy. The pictures are giving me some ideas for my next system.

Ted
Thanks Ted, stop by anytime, I plan to build the front on the canopy as one unit that is held by magnets, so I can just pull it off. The back piece is silicone to the tank and painted with marine paint. I just need to add one more 250 HQI mini pendant and the lighting is complete, except for moon lighting. LOL

NaH2O

cmagallon - I don't believe RC allows you to link to pics located on the website.

thetedinator

Apolemichthys xanthopunct
cmagallon said:
Thanks Ted, stop by anytime, I plan to build the front on the canopy as one unit that is held by magnets, so I can just pull it off. The back piece is silicone to the tank and painted with marine paint. I just need to add one more 250 HQI mini pendant and the lighting is complete, except for moon lighting. LOL
Con,

If you're going to be in town next week, I'll drop by on my way home from work. Magnets! What a great idea.

Ted

[edited 09:30PST]

Last edited:

cmagallon

thetedinator said:
Con,

If you're going to be in town next week, I'll drop by on my way home from work. Magnets! What a great idea.

Ted

[edited 09:30PST]
Sounds good Ted

NaH2o Thanks for the info...RC is tricky, LOL

Good to see yah over here friendlyvission

and howdy to all!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts