Welcome SoCal Reefers

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

laverda

HI So Cal reefers. I was hoping to see more activity here ispecially with the recent banning on RC. I have not be banned but not to happy with the way they are handling somethings. Seems to be getting out of hand. I have 240 gallon reef in Irvine.

laverda

We need to wake up this room!
Damsel welcome!
Where in So CA are you? What size tank?

Last edited:

Sam

Hey everyone this place is dead...well compared to RC it is...

Hey Laverda its me My F1sh R D34D!

so...anyone want a 5' leather toadstool for 20 bux?

NaH2O

Hey everyone this place is dead...well compared to RC it is...
We have a great community of members, and all reefing boards have their strengths. We're all different. You choose the place that makes you feel most comfortable.

laverda

HI Sam
A 5 foot leather! Wow you could make a lot of frags out of that! :) I have several small leathers, three 10-12" in my tank and one around 16". All different. I can frag them if anyone is looking for leather frags in SO CA. What type of leather is yours?

Damsel13

:) Hi opTIMus. Where in SoCal are you? Welcome to RF. What's your favorite part of this hobby? Fish, Coral? Plumbing?:lol:

opTIMus702

Hey, I live 10 mins from L.A. I actually enjoyed putting the tank together more than just looking at my tank. Plumbing included!

mediumsprite

hello,
any of you guys in the san fernando valley?

I'm also looking to buy: PPE's, RO/DI unit, nano chiller, 150hqi light, frogspawn, hammer, rbta,

thx

Miriam

sanchez

New beginner here, picked up a 3gal Picotope for my desk at work! I'll take any advice I can get, this will be my first reef project.

Latest posts