Quantcast

What have you learned from here or your club Meeting?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I have had a excellent time this year. My mind has been enriched by people sharing this hobby. I have saved money, time, and prevented Mistakes by learning from others. I have also visualized some of the most gorgeous corals ever this year.
I have met some really cool people. I felt comfortable enough to invite them into my home. I thank Kevin and Yellotang for introducing me to this window of knowledge (Reef Frontiers). This has given me the chance to meet more people and talk about this great hobby! I met the Mighty Mojo, Aquariumdebacle, Zeph, Red Eye Reef, RC Man, Me35, IamJosh,
alittletank, Charlie, and others I did not remember their private names on here. It is a great group of people that I think anyone would feel comfortable to invite into your home. All I can say is keep it up Mojo, Mtdewman, Your doing a great Job with this forum. I saw a new guy from LA today. This forum is the best I have ever seen...BIG THANKS!

NeilsReef

"What have you learned from here or your club Meeting?"

What I have learned here is, there are numerous people all over the United States willing to jump in and answer ones questions, with out making them feel ignorant. The people at Reef Frontiers genuinely want to help others succeed in this hobby. People that post here have a passion for reef keeping that is contagious. I can't help but want to learn more about this fabulous hobby. It is my pleasure to be a part of Reef Frontiers! Thank You

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I have learned from Club Meetings that their is a support system if I have a failure. Someone is usually there to help relocate animals, solve a problem, lend a spare part when store is closed or a hand to help the other while sharing this hobby! I am going out of town. I am building a support system for my tank. My club members will monitor my tank while I am gone. I have people staying in my home. But Club members are there if needed. I value Club people very much. I gave frags to people I had extra. They have given me Frags galore. You build a bond with these people. Clubs share the wealth while supporting other members with deals, equipment, and different ideas that support this hobby! I have made some really good friends helping others out with thier systems or being helped with my system on a one on one basis. I hope I can repay those that helped me. My experience in Club meetings is ...I have met good Familiy oriented people that treat all the same. Its like you have known this people for a long time. Smiles are usually present because we are talking bout something we all enjoy. I have ate like a King and been treated like a King. My wife says I need a out because I am hard on myself. Club meetings I can take my family, I can break open a beer If I want, Its the best darn relaxation a person could share. I look at my tank and I am relaxed. I look at someone elses tank and I get ideas of ways to improve. Its a open invitation to enjoy someone elses tank and relax. I enjoy Club Meetings very much! For example: I went to Spokane alone and felt comfortable knowing there were smiles and people that enjoyed this hobby. A safe environment to relax and learn...That is what a Club is to me!

When is the Next Club Meeting? I want to go!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.