Quantcast

whats going on with this club?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Well, this summer we will be having an awesome must-attend backyard food/beverage/chat/party at my place.
Am not aware of any other plans yet, perhaps a get together in Feb?

trido

Fish Tank Freak
Well, this summer we will be having an awesome must-attend backyard food/beverage/chat/party at my place.
Am not aware of any other plans yet, perhaps a get together in Feb?
I am also planning a get together at my house to celebrate the rebirth of my 210. I'm not sure when and I suppose I should tell my wife about it. But it will happen.

TheKraken

I plan to be at the fragging event at RedC on the 19th... I hope to see some friendly faces.

Since the last meeting I spent some time in the water around Kauai and finished the 8' reef build. Now that tank is set up I have decided to tile the floor so look out for a call for water barrels at some point.

N1Husker

RF Staff
Yeah, I know what you mean Mike. When I heard that you weren't going I thought about jumping off a cliff, I figured, what the heck, why am I even here. Then I thought, wait, their food is pretty good, I'll go. Jeff was there and we had a pretty good talk, showed me his iphone 5 and we met Paul from Monroe. Still had a good time. I will also be at Red C on Saturday for the PSAS meeting.

trido

Fish Tank Freak
I will also be at Red C on Saturday for the PSAS meeting.

Too bad I'm going to be breaking down a 180 and setting up my 210 on that day. I am going to be doing some serious fragging the week after and could demonstrate a little bit of everything.

IPisces

You doing that all on your own? That's a lot of work! I look forward to your 210 revival get together!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

rainydave

Chimp in Space......
I am also planning a get together at my house to celebrate the rebirth of my 210. I'm not sure when and I suppose I should tell my wife about it. But it will happen.
Can't wait to see your tank back up. It was the first large in home aquarium I had seen in person. Very nice setup.

Red C Aquarium

Hello ,
well is there anything I can do to help this reef club .
i feel its slipping away.....

why not take a booth at the super bowl of frags?

the bob moore is a perfect place to show the club off.

Red C

Peppie

Man I almost forgot you guys were down here.
I would very much like to come back up to your place Mike for an afternoon on the deck. Is Jeff cooking Pulled Pork??

I would also like to see your tank Trido. Have you cleared a date with your better half yet??

TheKraken

I have a few hundred pictures of snorkeling in Hawaii I could flesh out into a mini talk. Nothing fancy.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts