Quantcast

Where to get 15H tank?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

bpm2000

smokin' reefer
Hi I am looking to get a 15g high tank but am unsure of a place that sells such a tank. The only LFS close to me is Below Sea Level (im in Udist) and they seem to have only 10g tanks once in a while if at all. I also have no car so it would have to be bus accessible or will ship it or something...

thanks!

bpm2000

smokin' reefer
hmm they havnt had one in there the couple of times ive been in there (i live literally like 30 seconds away from there), closest thing they had was a 18H... I guess I'll check again.

Wolfesbane

Seahorse Wrangler
I've seen them at Midway Pet before. You have to look a bit carefully though, since all of their tanks are kind of jumbled together.

~ Steve

CarlS

I have a 20g Extra Tall tank that I used for a sump for a while. It is the same footprint as a 10g or 15g high but taller. It would need some silicone scraped off the inside of it but I'd be willing to sell or trade it to you.

CarlS

bpm2000

smokin' reefer
That would be pretty cool, as I need something with the same top/bottom dimensions of a 10g (I already have lights so they need to fit that). Did you make it yourself or soemting? Whats with the silicone?

CarlS

I siliconed some baffels into it when I was using it as a sump. I've scraped it off before and it looked fine. I special ordered it through a shop. Think I paid like $60 bucks for it just had to wait 3 weeks to get it. It's an AGA with black trim. 20" wide, 24" tall, and 10.25" deep. Would make a sweet little softie micro tank I think.

Carl

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.