Quantcast

where/who would possiby buy my freshwater fish?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Grouperdog

The Fish store in Seattle has one of the better freshwater fish collections but I am not sure if he would pay you for them. Blue Sierra in Issaquah has bought both salt and freshwater fish from me so I would definately try them, talk to Jonas there he is manager/owner. Kings Discus in Seattle is another possibility, he is known for his exotic freshwater fish collection but I am not sure if he deals in Cichlids. I am sure there are others but these are the ones that come to mind in the Seattle area, good luck and let me now who you end up dealing with.

ngng

I'll check em out, I know I wouldn't get that much for the fish anyway, the most expensive chiclids cost about $40ish new.

I might just sell them to locals or give them to friends. :)

deadrose

Are they convicts? If so, and you find a place that can use them, let me know, I have both pink and black currently eating me out of house and home

heidi

reedman

If they are african cichlids, you may have some luck with Fish Gallery in Renton. I have sold fish to them before. You are best off talking to them on a weekday when it is not so busy. If they are south american cichlids you may have some trouble getting rid of them, especially if they are large. The stores love overcharging for the stock on hand, but the truth is they prefer to turn over the smallish fish.

Good luck!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts