Quantcast

who wants em?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Ok Spokane people, ok those in Idaho and MT. too, I have these colonies of sps that I need to clear out of my 80. I can only bring over one at a time, so it may be January before I get rid of all of them. I am gonna ask between $25 and $50 for each one, depending on how I feel at the moment. Either way, I think that is more than fair considering the size of these. Let me know. If you think the price is unfair, let me know that also, maybe we can come up with something different. Let the games begin!! :D

iamjosh

Charlie those look great, I'll put the word out, I'm sure there will be some people @ the November meeting that would be interested, I think I'll be interested in the 2nd one from the first set.

Thanks,
-josh

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
First off, welcome to Reef Frontiers, you have chosen the best in the west!!!!!!
Secondly, the second yongei in the first set of pics is gone. I will hold on to whatever you want beyond that :D

Shift_Color

This is going to be a newbie question, but for the first month period for breaking in a new saltwater tank, do you have to wait that month before putting coral in or is it just before putting fish in?

iamjosh

I cheated, but i had water from a previously extrablished tank and also when i changed my sand bed previously i also cheated and did it all at the same time and got a cup of sand from a friend.

For a safe rule I'd wait and get the tank extablished, there is no real hurry since this is a long term hobby, Like charlie says Rome wasn't built in a day neither is a reef.

In a tank nothing good happens fast.

Good Luck and Welcome to the boards, Will you be able to attend the November meeting?

Shift_Color

Hey, my names Josh too, lol. Regarding the November meeting, it depends on when it is ,(Krispy Kreme has me working OT now, blech), and I am guessing that it will be at Aquatic Dreams like the last one? If it somehow works out I will go. Maybe I will bring some doughnuts too, we have some that have little fish sprinkles on them, ha ha ha.

P.S. Thanks for the info. on the tank stuff too. :D

iamjosh

You can bring donuts thought the meeting will be @ my house in Liberty Lake, Dirrections and info to follow shortly.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts