Quantcast

Xenas

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
HELLLLOOO !!! i hope everyone is doing great. My tank is finally doing better, so thank you very much everyone. Now i have a couple of xenas but it seems like they are not pulsing like before. Does anyone know how to get them back into pulsing or if this means they are dead :confused: ?
Thank you all :D

SaltwaterTeen

I agree with don, xenias like stable ph and alk levels. My ph keeps constant while my alk comes down a few days. So you should check alk and ph. Keep them stable and your xenia will pump like crazy. My xenias pumping comes down if alk is starting to go down :D

dnjan

alveopora
What kind of test kit do you use for alk? The ones I am familiar with are titrations (you keep on adding drops until there is a color change). I have never heard of one that uses a color comparison.

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
ya this is kind of the same. Right now the bran that i'm using is red sea which i got it from petco and it has color comparison cards where you supoose to check if it is high or not.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts