Quantcast

YOUR Mama ......feel free to add but just remember this is positive feedback...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
please don't make me put on my glasses with the big nose and funny mustache? It was all I could do today to prevent putting on my HOT Rod Boxers and jump up and down on the bed with Wife....do you want me to go on?

NaH2O

prevent putting on my HOT Rod Boxers
OK....I know I've been on reefing boards too long......I read that as Hang On Tank (HOT) LOL!

I refuse to comment, as I'm a mama.....I don't want to know what people say about me :D

mattseattle

ah oh - Ed's hitting on Nikki. :)

ok so I'm confused about this thread? when i first read it this morning I thought Ed had went off the deep end or maybe I'm just slow today .

tomz

Reality; an open mind
The criteria for posting in the Water fountain forum is stated as “Gather around the water fountain and discuss anything you like other than reef or aquarium topics”. My guess is that the dilemma of having to post something not related to reefs caused an involuntary “your mama” reaction. A type of withdrawal symptom if you will…

NaH2O

My guess is that the dilemma of having to post something not related to reefs caused an involuntary “your mama” reaction. A type of withdrawal symptom if you will…
*laff* my post wasn't in serious.....it was to play along in my own weird way.
LOL! - you guys are too funny!

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Okay okay... I got one...

Your LFS worker is SO stupid he refers to the fifth grade as his "senior year."

:rolleyes: har har har...

-Erik

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts