Quantcast

Zoanthid or brain

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
I really should get the brain off the rock. That rock has 4-5 different colored zoanthids on it and I would hate to lose some of those.
I guess a screw driver should do it

MCSInc

Reef Enthusiast
I would definitely move the brain. It is to cool to lose.
By the way - fantastic picture. Nice zoos and I love the little legs showing from the micro serpent stars on the lower right side and bottom left side of the picture.

mfinn

Surgeonfish
jasontatro said:
If we're placing bets... I'll give 20:1 on the zoos.
:lol:

On the zoo's to stay and the brain that moves?

MCSInc,
I'm glad you noticed that. I have hundreds of the through out my zoanthid tank. I have always wondered if the bothered the zoanthids.
:?:

MCSInc

Reef Enthusiast
I have never heard of micro serpent stars bothering anything. They are scavengers of the best kind and I really enjoy mine. I have a post a few weeks back about mine spawning. It was incredible to see them out running around. I personally think they are appealing with their little arms waving around searching for food. Ahhhhh.

mfinn

Surgeonfish
I know they are a good thing, for cleaning up around the lr and in the sand, but all of my zoanthids seem to have some arms hanging out or waving around.

Angelscrx

Import Fish
Do Zoos have a defense mechanism? If not they are sure to lose this battle. Awesome pic of the Brain's stingers sweeping. You have some great looking zoos too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts